Organizations in and outside the EU had to take significant measures to redesign the way they store, share and process personal data. However, compliance with the GDPR requires the continuous evaluation of a company's internal and external data flows . This webinar is a joint presentation by Daniele Catteddu, Chief Technology Officer of the Cloud Security Alliance, and cryptography expert Istvan Lam, CEO of Tresorit. During the webinar, our experts will discuss the key learnings since the GDPR entered into force with a focus on data breach prevention and mitigation.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What are the key learnings from data breach notifications & fines imposed so far
- How to apply best practices for breach detection and reporting
- What are the challenges regarding the assessment of the severity of personal data breaches
- What are the most common types of data breaches and how to mitigate their impact
- How to determine real-case data breaches and what are the implications for compliance with the GDPR going forward