Senior Digital Marketing Manager
About the role:
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will oversee all the lead capturing and nurturing programs of Tresorit, and you are responsible for prospects segmentation and communication touch at each state of the buying cycle. You will also lead the Conversion Optimization efforts by setting up 2–4 tests per month to improve the website conversion rate and other steps along the funnel. You will bind together, plan, monitor and optimize our paid media initiatives across various platforms, and will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to deliver performance goals. Analytical, problem solving and creative skills, also knowledge on the latest online marketing trends and technologies are required for this position. Being analytically minded with the ability to track conversion rates and make improvements to the website, a strong understanding of paid search, social media, SEO, and PPC along with the ability to implement these effectively is required.
- Plan, execute, monitor and optimize paid media campaigns across various platforms.
- Collaborate agencies and other vendor partners, such as copywriters and graphic designers.
- Utilize a strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, instrument conversion sources and optimize user funnels.
- Explore and evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate with underlined clear business purpose.
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and target
- Oversee digital spend and budget process, including monthly reporting on forecast vs. actual, cost per lead and pipeline return.
- Experiment and test strategies to drive conversions and online traffic results.
- Managing 3-4 direct report + cross team projects
Desired qualifications and skills:
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience and proven track record of successful execution of digital and product marketing strategies in a B2B setting
- 1+ year of experience working in-house or at an agency for B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) providers is a huge advantage
- Experience in planning, executing and optimizing performance and branding campaigns on various platforms at a global scale, such as Google AdWords, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, executing email, social media and display campaigns, working with Affiliate platforms and having hands-on experience in SEO is an advantage
- At least basic experience and understanding of marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua or Hubspot)
- Strong analytical skills, showing deep interest in research and analysis of users and market trends
- Exceptional collaboration skills, having time consciousness and being able to finalize projects within given time-frames
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Being fluent in English both in written and verbal
What can we offer?
- Competitive benefits package
- Exclusive environment in A+ category office
- We're family - be enthusiastic about what we're building together