The Product Manager will work closely with various teams (UX Design, UX Research, Engineering, Product marketing, BI, Customer service) to build Tresorit’s ultra-secure and easy-to-use applications and support our existing and new product initiatives.
The ideal candidate must understand what problems our users are facing and whys.
As a PM, you will shape and execute the product roadmap and define the associated release requirements for the development team.
This position reports to Vice President of Product.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to identify the best options for developing the right application
- Working with various teams to ensure that new product requirements are correctly and completely understood; supporting engineers with clarifications and answers to questions throughout the development process
- Evaluating product releases to ensure that new functionality has been implemented in accordance with specifications
- Creating and maintaining product documentation, including product requirement list, product roadmaps and other ancillary materials
- Demonstrating product features to internal staff, as well as to clients and prospective clients
- Along with the Chef Product Officer and other Product managers, you will be responsible to understand and feel accountable for the definition, prioritization and delivery of initiatives that meet the Company’s primary objectives
- Create and validate product concept with UX design and research
- Define and track of our market as well as technology trends in general
- 2+ experience as a Product Manager in a technology company, preferably in a SaaS company
- The ideal candidate will be a team player, have excellent communication, collaboration skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and meet deadlines
- Additionally, the candidate must be comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment, overseeing/progressing many different tasks in parallel, and learning/adapting/growing on a daily basis
- Fluent in English