Head of Content Marketing (Budapest)
Attention Job Seekers: In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we want to assure you that Tresorit is actively hiring for this position. Remote working opportunities possible. We look forward to receiving your applications to join our marketing team.
Content Strategy and Development Manager is responsible for managing the resources of the Content and Digital Copy function.
He/she ensures that the function’s projects/tasks/campaigns are completed on time and according to budget. Through excellent decisions, he/she secures his/her function’s effectiveness and efficiency that are frequently the main point of contact within and between teams, functions and stakeholders.
Tresorit is looking for an exceptional individual to tell our stories through creating engaging content about our services. As the Content Strategy and Development Manager of Tresorit, you’ll be managing the delivery and development of our content strategy. You will work on our consumer and B2B communications, and manage the content creation and distribution strategy, helping strengthen Tresorit’s position and visibility in key markets and sectors. You will also partner with the marketing and sales teams for the purpose of developing sales content and the identification of target consumers and potential markets.
Delivery: In collaboration with our PR team, create stories about Tresorit and industry moments that are interesting for our target audiences
- Decide what content the company is going to create and at what intervals
- Lead a team of in house and/or freelance writers and editors, graphic designers, proofreaders, and social media specialists
- Establish and enforce Tresorit’s editorial standards
- Create efficient content creation processes
- Develop a content distribution strategy
- Create social media strategy and utilize social media and other marketing channels to promote content
- Optimize content for search engines
- Develop and maintain Tresorit’s content and editorial calendar
- Monitor a variety of metrics to measure the effectiveness of our content, and optimize existing and new content pieces for those KPIs
- In collaboration with marketing and sales teams, ensure that the content that’s being created is helping to drive our ultimate business goals
- set goals and schedules to ensure that the required work is completed on time in high quality (schedule may include due dates for specific projects and deliverables as well as personnel-specific schedules, which can be especially important if direct reports work on multiple projects/tasks/campaigns)
- balance of direction and hands-on guidance to ensure that direct reports complete tasks according to schedule (<tasks of direct reports>)
- determine (via examination, needs assessment and decision making) how to best allocate the direct reports’ resources to complete projects on time and according to budget
Function management and coordination:
- manage the activities of direct reports, providing guidance and advice
conducts periodic project meetings and helps train and recommend learning and development possibilities for direct reports to build more effective functions (mentoring, knowledge sharing, creating training materials)
- may be a subject-matter expert and help new staff members gain familiarity with the function’s focus/ operations
- assign direct reports to work closely with new hires to bring them up to speed.
- throughout the project/task development and execution processes, to identify and recommend changes to enhance the function’s performance, increase productivity and customer satisfaction, in line with company goals
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests on time; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Report progresses and critical issues to the team lead and/or affected departments
Interact effectively with other company leaders, teams and stakeholders to collectively meet business goals and growth objectives
- Assist to solve issues reported and escalated from direct reports
- Prepare ad-hoc tasks upon his/ her superior’s, and only superior’s request
- Communicate professional information into sound business language so people of all levels can understand.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
Desired qualifications and skills:
- At least 2-3 years of copywriting or content creation experience in-house or in an agency environment required
- Content creation experience within either the technology or cyber security industry is a requirement
- Interest and competency in technology, cybersecurity and relevant software and solutions
- Strong analytical skills, showing deep interest in research and analysis of business-related content
- Exceptional collaboration skills, having time consciousness and being able to finalize projects within given timeframes
- Being fluent in English both oral and written