Senior SEO Manager (Budapest)
About the Role
Tresorit is looking for a Senior SEO Marketing Manager to join our Performance Marketing team. You will be a key part of acquiring high-value customers for our global campaigns. As our Senior SEO Marketing Manager, your role is to scale and optimize our organic funnels and search marketing efforts as a customer acquisition channel.
As an experienced Senior SEO Marketing Manager, you are capable of driving commercial success at scale while increasing customer satisfaction. You have a vision of what the business needs to succeed, your hands-on approach and seasoned collaborative skills will see you work closely with the members of our performance marketing team to ensure that that vision is achieved.
Reporting to the VP of Performance Marketing with the following responsibilities:
- Manage, investigate and report on the SEO performance, run campaigns and educate and advise multiple stakeholders.
- Lead SEO efforts, working on projects to improve search engine crawlability and indexation;
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on data using Google Analytics to identify opportunities, that outperform the competition. Making recommendations to improve our SEO acquisition efforts;
- Bring cross-team alignment by maintaining a clearly defined SEO roadmap, defined SEO KPIs;
- Implement the SEO content strategy in partnership with our digital content and communications teams, maintain processes to drive SEO content scalability;
- Responsible for on-page optimization and improve the web's crawlability;
- Lead research and insights for SEO industry trends to keep up to date with best practices.
- Auditing and analyzing Tresorit’s SEO performance, identifying issues, finding root-causes, and experimenting with solutions to improve performance at scale.
- Managing and executing a robust search engine optimization strategy for Tresorit, including creating a roadmap of experimental initiatives that can lead to scalable growth, and providing support for major events/initiatives.
- Leading efforts to solve complex SEO problems, moving quickly to implement ideas and deliver results. You will dive into issues and incidents as they occur, perform ad-hoc cause and effect analysis to derive action plans for specific issues, find root causes, experiment with solutions at scale and/or help escalate them to drive to resolution.
- Working closely with our technology and business intelligence teams to make sure the company’s infrastructure, architecture, and site features support and enhance the effectiveness of our SEO.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- 3-5 years’ SEO experience is essential, either at an agency or as part of an in-house SEO team, ideally with experience in a comparable position.
- Bachelor’s degree (Optional).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. German or French would be a plus.
- Advanced SEO marketing knowledge with specific emphasis on tech industries and market developments relevant to our aligned business verticals.
- Tech-savvy, hands-on, solution-orientated orientated approach.
- Advanced knowledge of tracking solutions and technical implementation
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Results-oriented, ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Able to detect problems and provide solutions.
What can we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Learning and self-development opportunities
- Team building days and weekends