Tresorit is seeking an experienced User Experience (UX) Researcher to support core and new product initiatives. This role reports to the Chief Product Officer.
User Experience (UX) Researchers work to answer the most challenging questions in design. In this role, you will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting primary research, exploring the behaviors and motivations of our users, and working with Designers, Engineers and others to develop new features. Most importantly, your job as a researcher is to help the UX team understand what would make a user’s experiences feel more intuitive.
- Improve our products to be useful, usable and desirable
- Collect and analyze user behavior through experiments, benchmark studies, and surveys.
- Validating design ideas
- Conducting, organizing and recording remote and face to face user interviews and tests to support design and business decisions
- Creating feature specifications, summary of user interviews and other documentations.
- Working collaboratively with the UX team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- This is a very hands-on role, and includes managing participant recruitment, data collection, data synthesis and analysis, and delivery of findings and recommendations.
- Passion for user-centered design
- At least 3-4 years of experience in UX research or design (preferably research) efforts in a product development organization
- Knowledge of a variety of user research methods, principles of interaction design, and human computer interaction.
- Familiarity with Web analytics and A/B testing
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics, survey design, interviewing, and the principles of experiment design
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong sense of independence, ownership, and initiative. Ability to self-direct and manage what to work on, how to get it done, and when to deliver
- English proficiency
- Experience in software development
- Knowledge of Power BI or similar tools
- Knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools
- Use of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
German and English speaking Customer Service Specialist
We are looking for a German and English speaking Customer Service Specialist, who will work together with our customer support team.
- Deliver exceptional service as the main point of customer contact and technical sales support through a positive attitude, high availability, accuracy and responsiveness
- Provide background to Sales: solve account issues, credit card payments, wire transfer payments, price management, prepare quotes, invoices
- Provide in-house support to DACH field management with respect to all sales related administrative needs and issues
- Support German prospects and customers via email, phone and chat
- Professionally and proactively solve some daily and non-routine issues, challenges and problems
- Provide administrative support to sales team and regional managers
- Fluent German and English (verbal and written)
- Good writing skills, the ability to learn quickly and work in a team
- Must demonstrate attention to detail so that you enter customers' requests accurately and issue clear instructions to other departments
- Problem solving attitude and strong interpersonal skills to deal with customers and other departments in the company
- HTML5 development,
- Software engineering (UML and design patterns),
- HTTP(S) and WebSocket protocols
It is an advantage to have knowledge/experience on some of the listed areas:
- Cryptography (public key infrastructure, symmetric key cryptography, SSL/TLS, integrity checking e.g. HMAC or SHA),
- Internet topology (routing, DNS, CDN),
- Scalable or cloud application architectures,
- Functional or declarative programming (Prolog, Haskell, Erlang),
- Single page application and web application development (Angular, React, Knockout, Underscore),
- Testing experience (e.g. QUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, SauceLabs, Phantom.js),
- Common workflow and code management tools (e.g.: Git, grunt, gulp, npm bower),
- C# or Java
Having at least a single public self-written (not a tutorial copy-paste) project on GitHub is a requirement. This can be a jQuery (or other framework) plugin, node.js module, Angular.js app or even a C++/C#/Python/Java app.
C++ developer for core technology
Adaptive and intelligent C++ coder, who can easily learn new technologies, and has confident knowledge on:
- C++ development,
- OO development,
- Software engineering (UML and design patterns),
- Strong command of English
The candidate should have knowledge/experience on some of the listed areas:
- Applied cryptography (e.g. block cipher modes, padding schemes), crypto libraries (e.g. OpenSSL, Crypto++)
- Network and multithreaded programming
- X.509 standard
- ASN.1 standard
- C#, Java, or Python
Experienced and talented C++/Qt Developer with deep understanding of one or more of the following:
- Strong C++ experience with successful track record in developing C++ applications
- Linux knowledge
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) development using Qt
- User Experience and Graphics Design
If you would like to be a part of our dynamic team, please send your CV here: email@example.com!