Lead Qualification Representative
The Lead Qualification Representative is responsible for prefiltering marketing qualified leads and assure all needed information is gathered and available for the sales organization for next steps. We are therefore looking for candidates with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and another language.
· Receiving and reviewing marketing qualified leads and qualifying them on behalf of the sales organization (mainly desk-based with occasional calls)Carry out desk-based research about existing and new clients (including company verification, company size, industry, organizational structure with decision makers etc.)
· Work closely with the Cloud Sales Managers to schedule calls with new prospects for demo request
· Handle incoming emails including new and existing client communication
· Identify opportunities for sales campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase sales
· Desk-based lead generation
· Occasionally Holding Demo sessions for the prospects
· Maintaining data in CRM systems
· Other administrational tasks
Desired Qualifications and skills:
· 1+ years relevant professional experience
· Exceptional verbal and written communications skills in English and French/Italian/Spanish
· Excellent research and analytical skills.
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.