About the Role
Tresorit is seeking a data-driven Digital Content Strategist & Copywriter to join our performance marketing team. You will play a critical role in constructing a cohesive content strategy with a focus on our engaged visitor, buyer journeys, and persona development. Working with internal and external collaborators, you will collaboratively plan, oversee, and execute the strategy and mapping the content touchpoint from start to finish.
Supported by our creative and editorial resources, you will be responsible for aligning the brand narratives with the team’s content strategies and editorial decisions. You will also play the role of a marketer, creative and editor, as you conceptualize and produce content assets that resonate with visitors, blog readers, and buyers across earned, owned, and paid platforms, to achieve our business goals and content marketing objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Content Marketing with the following responsibilities:
• Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers, and building brand awareness.
• Ensure brand voice consistency across all content assets.
• Work with internal and external collaborators and creative resources to deliver content assets that are coherent with our brand voice and strategy.
• Be responsible for developing the brand’s global activity calendar and aligning the execution with cross-functional teams.
• Track and advance the editorial calendar, and regularly measure and refine progress results to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies.
• Apply SEO, content development, distribution, and measurement to effectively tailor content to reach audience personas.
• With the understanding of the best content practices on each channel, develop & align digital and social content channels including email, advertisement, or newsletter distribution.
• Assist with integrating content strategy and time-specific brand campaigns to drive campaign goals while maintaining high levels of agility in reacting & responding to current events and sentiments.
• Create and edit content, selecting storytelling opportunities fr all channels — owned, earned, and paid platforms.
• Establish strategies for media relations, seeking placements in print, broadcast and online channels, and create the corresponding content including press releases, articles, and presentations.
• Build relationships with thought leaders and nurture brand awareness, while gathering knowledge of industry trends.
• Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns, and tools, keeping in mind the purpose of the derived results.
• Direct the message hierarchy, content types, tone, voice, and creative interpretation of content so it is on brand and aligned with marketing objectives.
• Identify, manage and structure engaging and contextually-appropriate content and taxonomies
• Regularly audit and inventory online content to identify gaps in quality, compliance, standards, and branding
• Create the storyboards, content plan and voice assets for our Video distribution channels
• Lead efforts to identify new content/communication opportunities, re-purpose existing content, and surface other creative ways to create more meaningful user experiences and efficient processes
• Present clear, concise content strategies that help stakeholders make informed decisions about content. Strategies will focus on ensuring content is usable, findable, targeted by audience, aligned with best practices and marketing goals, and is developed with consideration of competitive analysis and research.
• Work with copywriters and editors to ensure that copy meets strategic objectives, business requirements, digital principles, and legal and compliance requirements.
• Contribute to writing and edition copy as needed.
• Lead efforts to continuously improve digital content, including mining user data and research, and conducting competitive assessments.
• Assist with the creation and maintenance of digital content guidelines, standards, tools, and processes.
You'll be a good fit for this role if you possess the following traits:
• Self-starter. You are self-motivated, highly focused, and can work at a strategic level while also executing on a tactical level.
• Strong analytical skills. Being a digital marketer, you have a strong affinity for modelling and analyzing metrics with the ability to convert raw data into actionable insights.
• Thrives in fast-paced environments. You have no problem in managing multiple projects and resources concurrently with high attention to detail while being adaptive toward change.
• Keen Eye for Detail. You always delve into things and look at minute details as you know it is the small things that matter. Your keen sense of observation will prevent small things from blowing up and turning into big issues.
Qualifications & Experience:
• You are native English speaker
• At least 3 years of "hand-on" content strategy and copywriting experience,
• Experience creating and editing multi-channel content strategies for target audiences.
• Content creation experience within the technology or saas industry, prior experience in the cybersecurity industry would be advantageous
• Skilled at writing and copy editing, including writing in different voices and styles, for a variety of target audiences.
• Mastery of marketing tools and channels: digital, events, pr, communication, social networks, Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and consensus-building skills — the ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Creative and innovative, discerning the essential points or storyline from information
• Able to quickly learn and understand new concepts, tools, and markets
• Ability to be flexible in a very fluid and dynamic environment – including dealing with changing processes and priorities
• Must be extremely well-organized, capable of handling multiple details simultaneously, and be able to easily move between strategic and tactical work
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• A proven track record and experience in successfully managing and implementing content marketing initiatives.