More and more, law firms are recognizing that there is only one viable option that offers both the data security they require and the mobility their lawyers expect – the cloud. In this webinar, panelists will discuss the data-security challenges firms face, how the cloud addresses those challenges, and how to move your firm to the cloud.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Law firm’s legal and professional obligations to protect client data.
- The most significant cyber-security threats law firms face.
- The vulnerabilities of law firm data.
- Recent trends in legal industry use of the cloud.
- General advantages and disadvantages of the cloud.
- Understanding security and encryption in the cloud.
- What security features to look for in a cloud vendor.
- The economics of cloud storage vs. local storage.
- Tips for securing data in the cloud and daily practice.